Our Mission Statement & Vision
We are a wonderful primary school in a beautiful green setting which helps in our aim to provide our children with a happy, caring and supportive learning environment where all children thrive.
At Eaton Valley Primary, children will feel inspired to learn and develop a love of challenges to become kind, curious and independent learners. Every child matters and is valued. Our school staff work hard to keep children safe, make learning engaging with plenty of learning opportunities to enable children to achieve excellence and embrace challenges; we all love learning.
‘Pride in all we do’
Our school motto was devised by our School Council during the academic year 2016- 2017 and encapsulates the ethos of the school.
It is our intention to :-
• Build positive partnerships with parents, carers and the local and wider community.
• Provide a curriculum which reflects our high expectations for all pupils and wherein pupils are the drivers of learning.
• Lay firm foundations for life-long learning through our high quality teaching.
• Foster high standards in academic achievement, behaviour, relationships with other children and adults and in aspects of work and play.
• Provide opportunities for learning to be enhanced both indoors and outdoors as well as through meaningful and relevant application of computing and technological skills for the future.
• Offer a range of opportunities for pupils to develop healthy bodies and minds, taking responsibility for their own wellbeing as well as that of others.
• Demonstrate respect, tolerance and understanding whilst celebrating diversity.