Our Mission Statement &Vision
‘Pride in all we do’
Our school motto was devised by our School Council during the academic year 2016- 2017 and encapsulates the ethos of the school.
We will provide a welcoming and caring school community in a safe, healthy, happy and secure setting. This will be characterised by our resolve to provide a stimulating, challenging, high quality learning environment, which promotes respect and tolerance in order for all involved to fulfil high expectations.
It is our intention to :-
• Build positive partnerships with parents, carers and the local and wider community.
• Provide a curriculum which reflects our high expectations for all pupils and wherein pupils are the drivers of learning.
• Lay firm foundations for life-long learning through our high quality teaching.
• Foster high standards in academic achievement, behaviour, relationships with other children and adults and in aspects of work and play.
• Provide opportunities for learning to be enhanced both indoors and outdoors as well as through meaningful and relevant application of computing and technological skills for the future.
• Offer a range of opportunities for pupils to develop healthy bodies and minds, taking responsibility for their own wellbeing as well as that of others.
• Demonstrate respect, tolerance and understanding whilst celebrating diversity.